What is Advance Payment?
Advance payment is a type of payment made ahead of its normal schedule such as paying for a good or service before you receive it. Advance payments are sometimes required by sellers as protection against nonpayment, or to cover the seller’s out-of-pocket costs for supplying the service or product
Here you are going to learn about the steps for Advance Payment.
1. First, log in with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts, select the Voucher Type as Payment Voucher and click Create Single button (Fig.1)
2. Select the All Vouchers from Accounts module, and select the Voucher Type as Payment Voucher and click Create Single button (Fig.2).
3. In the Payment, Voucher Enter the required fields like Date and G/L Date and Branch, Book and Bank/Cash and Currency and click the Save button to generate the voucher (Fig.3)
4. In the Account, Detail enter the Party and Amount and Narration and Click Save button (Fig.4)
5. Now the Account detail is Saved (Fig.5)
6. Once the generated the voucher, Now click the Change Status and post the voucher (Fig.6)
I hope you got an idea about the Advance Payment
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.