What is a Job?
A Job is a booking Confirmation. Shipment act of handing over cargo to a carrier or other transportation service provider for transport. Onboard a vessel, the act of placing cargo on a vessel. This can be defined as passing the ship´s rail. Once goods are successfully loaded, the carrier can issue a marine transportation document bearing an “on-board” notation.
The booking confirmation is the document issued by the freight forwarder confirming all details of the booking you have made, except for the actual cost of the transportation. The booking confirmation is used as documentation for the booking and for sharing between shipper, consignee and other relevant parties as an easy reference of the booking details. If you present the booking confirmation to your bank, please note that it does not replace the bill of lading as confirmation of cargo shipped.
Here you are going to learn about various job statuses available in fresa gold.
1. Created: Once the job is created, the job status is showing as “Created”.
2. Opened: If this job have to do some activities like costing and other details then click the status as ” Opened”
3. Validated: If the job is verified fully, you can change the status as “Validated”
4. Activity Completed: The job has done EDI submission, DO issued, costing and other operation related works. Then we have to change status as “Activity completed”
5. Prorated: We have provided Prorate option in job, this is used to split the costing for sub jobs which is mapped in main job.
6. Closed: In job all the activities has completed, then we need to close this job.
7. Cancelled: If the job is created wrongly, you can change the status as Cancelled.
8. Re-Opened: After the job closed, if you want to do some corrections in costing and job details, we need to change the status Re-Opened
I hope you got an idea about various job statuses available in fresa gold.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.