Here you are going to learn about the steps to IGM Number and Date in Report.
Kindly find the below blog link to enter the IGM Number and Date.
Steps to reflect the IGM Number and Date.
1. First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Documentation, select the particular Job (Fig.1).
2. Once selected the Job, select the Customs tab and click EDI and check whether the IGM Number and Date are entered (Fig.2).
4. Click the Report button to take the report (Fig.3).
5. Select the Delivery Order Report from the List of Reports (Fig.4).
6. Now the IGM Number and Date in Delivery Order Report (Fig.5).
I hope you got an idea about to enter the IGM Date, IGM Number to reflect in the report.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.