What is a Job List Summary Report:
- The mother of all reports is the Job List Summary Report, the All Jobs Summary offers an overview of all of your positions and some basic information about each job, it’s a great way to get a high-level view of your company’s current hiring priorities.
- The report summarizes the actions and configuration changes for a selected job.
- The report summarizes the actions, processing state transitions, and configuration changes for a selected job.
- There’s not much data to slice and dice here, but it’s a great way to get a high-level view of your company’s current hiring priorities.
Here you are going to learn about the Job List Summary Report in Fresa Gold.
1. First, Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts, select Job Report Accounts (Fig.1).
2. Secondly, select the Job list Summary Report in Job Reports-Accounts (Fig.2).
3. In the Report, select the Date Range of From and To Date and here there is an option to filter the report according to the Job Status as Created, Opened, Cancelled, Approved, etc, and you filter the Job by Salesperson and Organization wise also, once entered click Submit button (Fig.3).
4. Now you will get the Job List Summary Report with the columns like Organization, Division Name, Department, Job Number, Sub Job Number, Job Date, Job Status and Booking Date etc.. (Fig.4).
5. To Download the Report, click the Options button to Download the report in Excel or CSV (Fig.5).
The Summary report summarizes the actions, processing state transitions, and configuration changes for a selected job. A report is available for any job listed in the Jobs list.
Feel free to send your queries to us, because helping customers is our motto.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software.