What is mean by Aging Report?
An accounts receivable aging is a report that lists unpaid customer invoices and unused credit memos by date ranges. The aging report is the primary tool used by collections personnel to determine which invoices are overdue for payment. Given its use as a collection tool, the report may be configured to also contain contact information for each customer. The branch wise aging report is also used by management, to determine the effectiveness of the credit and collection functions.
The report is sorted by customer name, with all invoices for each customer itemized directly below the customer name, usually sorted by either invoice number or invoice date.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to generate the Branch wise Aging Report in Fresa Gold.
- First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts module, Select the Accounts Receivable menu (Fig.1).
2. Second, After selecting the A/R menu, you will get different formats of A/R reports. For the report, select the A/R Branch wise Aging Report (Fig.2).
3. Now it will reflect the Branch Aging Report, select the branch and COA and click the Submit button (Fig.3).
4. Once entered the required details, it will reflect the with Branch wise Aging Report (Fig.4).
- The left-most column contains all invoices that are 30 days old or less
- The next column contains invoices that are 31-60 days old
- The next column contains invoices that are 61-90 days old
- The final column contains all older invoices
5. Click the Option button to Download the Report in Excel format (Fig.5).
Finally, you will get the report from the above-defined method. Feel free to send your queries to us, because helping customers is our motto.