What is Outstanding Collection?
The Outstanding Collection Tracking will help you quickly see the customers that owe you money and track your collection efforts.
Unpaid invoices are considered outstanding. … It is the aim of the Cash collection function of a business to collect Monies for all outstanding invoices before they become overdue and to mediate payment arrangements to ensure that invoiced debts do not become doubtful or bad.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to Track the Collection List.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, In the Home Dash Board, select Accounts module (Fig.1)
2. In the Accounts module, select the O/S Collection Tracking List menu (Fig.2)
3. In the Outstanding Collection Tracking List, select the Date Range of From and To Date, and select the Organization, click the Submit button, you can view the Outstanding report based on the Organization (Fig.3)
4. Click the Create button, to create the New Collection List (Fig.4)
5. Select the Organization, from the Organization Master and enter the required fields like, Call Date, Call Note, Set the follow-up dates to followup
the customers. once entered click Submit button (Fig.5)
6. Now the new Outstanding Collection is created (Fig.6).
I hope you got an idea about the steps to track the Outstanding Collection.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.