We should remind customers to pay us a few days before the invoice is due and remind them that there is still a balance due on their account. We may want to wait until the due date for strategic customers, but newer customers 3-5 days before the invoice due date. By this method, you can send bulk mail to customers at the same time instead of sending one by one. This is the most time-saving method to use.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to send an outstanding mail to customers.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, In the home Dash Board, select the Accounts module (Fig.1)
2. Select the Accounts Receivables (A/R) menu (Fig.2).
3. Select the A/R Aging Summary (Fig.3).
4. In A/R Aging Summary Select the Receivables account in COA and select the Organization and click Submit option (Fig.4).
5. Once clicked the Submit option, select the SEND O/S Mail option (Fig.5)
6. Select the Organization Party and click the Send button, the mail will send with the outstanding report (Fig.6)
I hope you got an idea about sending outstanding emails for Customers.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.