What is mean by Payment Voucher?
A document that can be used as proof that a monetary transaction has occurred between two parties. In business, a payment voucher can be used for a variety of purposes, sometimes taking the place of the bank in a transaction, acting as a receipt, or indicating that an invoice has been approved for payment.
In a business organization where the cash and bank payment transactions are very limited, a single type of payment voucher is sufficient for all types of payments.
In that case, two types of payment voucher can be prepared for control purpose as follows:-
- Cash Payment Voucher:- These vouchers are used only in case of cash payment.
- Bank Payment Voucher: These vouchers are used when the payment is made through bankers of the business firms.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to add the Bank account in Payment voucher in Fresa Gold.
1. First, Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts, select Account Settings (Fig.1).
2. Second Select the JV Book Master to add the Bank and Cash account in Payment voucher (Fig.2).
3. Once selected the JV Book Master, select the voucher Type and click Edit option (Fig.3).
4. In JV Book Edit, in Account List select the bank accounts to be reflected while creating the Payment voucher, once selected, click Save Changes button(Fig.4)
5. Now Navigate to Accounts select the voucher type as Payment voucher, select the Book as Bank Payment, while selecting the Bank/Cash, it will reflect only the payment voucher book Accounts lists (Fig.5).
I hope you got an idea about the steps to map the Bank account in the payment voucher.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.