What is the Shipment status report for Agent?
A shipping agency or shipping agent is the designated person or agency held responsible for handling shipments and cargo, and the general interests of its customers, at ports and harbors worldwide, on behalf of ship owners, managers, and charterers.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to generate the Shipment Status report for the client.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, In the home Dash Board, select Customer Service Module or select All Shipment menu or open the Particular shipment in the Home screen (Fig.1).
2. Open the Shipment (Fig.2).
3. Click the Actual Container tab in Shipment Details (Fig.3).
4. Enter the Container and Cargo Details (Fig.4).
5. To take the Report, Click the Report button, and search the report as Shipment Status for Client (Fig.5).
6. Now you can view the Shipment Report for Client (Fig.6).
I hope you got an idea about the steps to generate the Shipment Status Report Client.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.