www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.
Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement:
A Profit and loss statement needs to be studied, along with the balance sheet and statement of cash flows, to get a comprehensive idea of the firm’s financial position. Because P&L statements are based on accounting rules which can vary or be subject to estimates, investors need to fully understand how different estimates would affect the company’s performance particularly if aggressive estimates have been used to show a better profit.
The profit and loss (P&L) statement is a financial statement that summarizes the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred during a specified period, usually a financial quarter or year. The P&L statement is synonymous with the income statement. These records provide information about a company’s ability or inability to generate profit by increasing revenue, reducing costs, or both. Some refer to the P&L statement as a statement of profit and loss, income statement, statement of operations, statement of financial results or income, earnings statement or expense statement.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Go to Accounts-> Job report accounts (Fig-1).
2. Second, select the Summary of Job Profit and Loss (fig-2).
3. Open summary job profit and loss, Select from date and to date. For branch wise report, select the Branch created, job/shipment department and click submit button to view reports (fig-3).
4. Now, you can see the list of summary job profit and loss, you can download the report using the Options button and click to the download (fig-4).
5. From the list of Reports, select what type of report you need. From there you can send the report as mail too.
By following these steps you can generate a job profit & loss summary report.