For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.
There are four primary types of Packaging.
These include: Containers are receptacles that hold, protect and organize products and materials during storage and transport.
The four types of logistics are supply, distribution, production and reverse logistics.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to add the Package
1. First log in with Fresa Gold, Select Master module in Home DashBoard page (Fig.1).
2. Select the Pack Master (Fig.2).
3. Enter the Code, Pack Name and click Save button (Fig.3)
4. Now the Pack Type “Cylinder” is added (Fig.4).
5. Now in the Container Info you can view the Pack Types (Fig.5)
I hope you have an idea about adding the Pack Type in Master.